Refresh! Immersions 2 CORE for TEAMS!
Immersions 2™ CORE therapeutic aural technology is an essential element of any cognitive wellness effort today. Now implementing and managing it within your group or company just became much easier!
Life Environments TEAMS!™ is a Life Environments Immersions 2™ subscription manager for groups and organizations. TEAMS! makes managing the Immersions 2™ subscribers in your team, group, department or company simple, convenient, predictable and flexible.
TEAMS allows you to…
- Manage your Immersions 2™ CORE subscribers from a central location.
- Invite new Immersions 2™ CORE members easily using links or email addresses.
- TEAMS! automatically handles all onboarding – just provide the email address and TEAMS! does the rest.
- Assign managers to manage team members.
- Users can self-manage.
- Owners and managers easily add, edit and delete subscribers.
- Never lose a subscription because it’s not being used. Simply assign a new subscriber in place of a non-active one.
- Subscribers enjoy unlimited access to Immersion 2™ stress management and rejuvenation technology.
- Enjoy single-point centralized billing.
Immersions 2 Annual TEAMS! Subscription
Minimum 25 seats
Refresh!™ Immersions 2 TEAMS! by Life Environments is available to customers worldwide.
Cognitive health and wellness have never been more important to companies than right now.
Do you know that anxiety, stress and fear defines more than 95% of organizational cognitive performance? It does. However, until now that has simply been a cost of doing business. That is changing. Life Environments is working with companies worldwide to help their employees manage stress smarter and improve cognitive health and wellness in ways that make real differences to the bottom line.
Life Environments CORE Immersions are a cornerstone of some of the best organizational cognitive wellness programs today. Life Environments TEAMS! gives you the control you need to implement our CORE Immersions easily so you can start making the most of your organizational performance safely, effective and easily.
How TEAMS! works
You purchase your TEAMS membership in minimum blocks of 25 annual subscriptions at a discounted rate. You can add as many more as you require later. Once you have purchased your block, you simply assign your team managers to our system to manage who can invite participants. Team managers and owners can add, edit, and remove team members.
Once a new team member or employee is added, TEAMS takes over and contacts and onboards then new team member automatically. It could not be simpler.
So, what happens when a team member leaves? Simply delete the team member and assign a new member to his or her space if desired without increasing seat counts!
Can I add more seats to my team, if needed? Absolutely!
Before you purchase…
When you purchase a TEAMS! group subscription, you automatically become an OWNER of your team. Congratulations! And your horrible seventh-grade English teacher thought you would go nowhere in life!
- The first task is naming your team. Think about this – but don’t fret too much. You can change it later if you change your mind.
- Should you take a seat on your team? We strongly suggest owners that do – at least one if you have multiple teams. This allows you the ability to access Immersions 2™ content and manage too. If you choose not to take a seat, you cannot access Immersions 2™ therapeutic experiences, but you can still manage your team.
- The number of seats you want to purchase. You must add a minimum of 25 seats to purchase a TEAMS! subscription. However, you can add as many as you like later if required.
If you are a larger organization and would like to purchase TEAMS! accounts for different groups (i.e. production, accounting, marketing, R&D, etc.) within your organization, you can purchase separate TEAMS! subscriptions for each group and add managers and members as you go. To do this, simply purchase a core team for each team you want to create in your organization.
As with all Life Environments products, the team owner must create an account when checking out. This will allow you to access your management module from your ACCOUNT > MY ACCOUNT menu item.
What you’ll receive…
- You will receive the selected number of virtual seats (minimum 25) for your TEAMS! subscription for one (1) year. Please note TEAMS! subscriptions require a minimum of 25 seats per team. If you would like to add more later, you can do that easily from your console.
Per team member seat includes…
- 1 year of per seat unlimited access to at least 7 spectacular therapeutic immersive experiences each month that deliver on-demand stress inhibition within as few as five minutes of listening.
TEAMS! benefits you will love!
- Manage all of your Immersions 2™ subscribers from a central location.
- Invite new Immersions 2™ members easily using links or email addresses.
- TEAMS! provides all onboarding – just invite and TEAMS! does the rest!
- Assign managers to manage team members.
- Users can self-manage too!
- Owners and managers can easily add, edit and delete users any time.
- Never lose a subscription because it’s not ben used. Simply assign a new subscriber in place of a non-active one.
- Team members enjoy unlimited access to Immersion 2™ stress management and rejuvenation technology.
- Enjoy centralized billing with a single annual invoice.
What employees or team members will need…
To listen to Immersions 2™ audio experiences, your team members will need the following items:
- A quality set of headphones (preferred) or ear buds.
- An Internet-connected computer or mobile device.
- A subscription to Life Environments Immersions 2™ CORE experiences.
Please review your instructions or click here to learn more about headphones and ear buds and our tested recommendations. (Link opens in a new tab.)
To make the most of your stress management efforts, We HIGHLY recommend that you also take the Life Environments 10 Day Cognitive Wellness Challenge (link opens in a new tab). It provides the insight, expertise and practice you need to take back control of your life safely and effectively from stress and discover what smater stress management really is. And you’ll have a blast doing it!
So, what happens next?
Once we receive your order, you can download instructions about using TEAMS! in your company.
To make the most of your stress management efforts, We HIGHLY recommend that you have your group take the Life Environments 10 Day Cognitive Wellness Challenge (link opens in a new tab). It provides the insight, expertise and practice you need to take back control of your life safely and effectively from stress and discover what smater stress management really is. And they’ll have a blast doing it!
TIP: Many of our corporate clients undertake the challenge in groups for even more interaction and fun!